Last Blog

 

Last Blog

My name is Seneth Mayura Fernando. At present I am doing Foundation Science Engineering at Nawaloka College of Higher Studies. Academic Literacies was the first subject I studied. The madam who taught that subject was Ms. Hemali Arachchige. There are 10 students in my class including me. Thavindu, Theekshana, Dhanuka, Hiruni, Nethmi, Abhisha, Oshadi, Nishath, Kasun are the once who are learning with me.

 

We are learning many things in the class. Even if some things are difficult, we all work together to solve them and move forward. In the class we are doing extra things also, like presentations, games etc.. Our knowledge is increasing day by day from all those things.

 

Madam teaches us her subject very well. Madam teaches us not only the educational facts but also good manners. She loves all of us as her own children. Madam loves well behaved children like us. She treats every child equally. Seriously I am very lucky to having such a good teacher.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media is making us unsocial. (TED talk 04)